4a) Make a final decision about your logical argument research topic. What is it? Questions to ask yourself: legalization of medical marijuana
What have we been studying in class this year? How to tell what is real or fake on the internet and how to print data bases.
Which subjects appeal to me? Ones that people cant solve or come up with an answer that is right or wrong.
What are people writing about? The ferguson trial and birth control
What's most interesting to me? the legalization of medcial marijuana for medical and RECREATIONAL purposes.
Can I find information about that? YES
4b) Why are you most interested in the topic of argument selected? I am most interested in the topic that I picked because I really want to find out a good enough reason on why people feel that medical marijuana can not be used for recreational use.
No comments:
Post a Comment